Urban centers are known for their diverse flavors and unique establishments. Nowhere is this truer than in Copenhagen’s Torvehallerne. This incredible market is jam-packed with more than 60 vendors selling everything from fresh fish to organic produce to home-baked goods. For travelers looking to eat their way through the city, this is the place to do it!
Sample cheese, caramel and chocolate at a shop selling items from the Danish island of Bornholm, Italian-style pizzas from Grom’s and tuck into the flavors of France at Ma Poule, where a glass of wine and possible the best sandwich in the city has the possibility to transport travelers without needing a passport! Whether it’s sushi, tapas, paleo fare or strong and sweet coffee, Torvehallerne is the perfect stop for visitors looking to get a taste of the city!
Torvehallerne Market Tours and Activities
What are Torvehallerne Market hours of operation?
Should I book Torvehallerne Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Torvehallerne Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Torvehallerne Market?
- Copenhagen 3-hour City Highlights Bike Tour
- 3-hour Culinary Bike Tour in English
- Experience the best sustainable walking tour in cool Copenhagen
- The Copenhagen Culinary Experience Food Tour
Things to do near Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland