Top Chisinau Historical Tours
64 results | All Chisinau Tours
* A traveler said: "Victor was fantastic! Cannot rate him highly enough! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience of the wineries at Cricova and Milestii Mici. Would recommend to anyone from wine experts to casual tasters!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip Andrian the tour guide was awesome Knew all the best hidden parts of Transnistria to make the trip all the better and memorable Very professional Very organised One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen and felt I got a lot more value from the day than I paid"
* A traveler said: "Very, very interesting. Natalia was excellent. The food was good ambience was warm and inviting. Wine was not too tasty. Left mine at the hotel in Chisinau because it was too heavy to bring home in my checked luggage."
* A traveler said: "Loved the winery. Its beautifully decorated and you can buy lovely world class wine at a very cheap cost there. Wish the tour company wouldve told me that i could add in another winery in morning... and that there were 3 cars there for 3 separate people...surely we couldve gone in 1 car and cut cost? So not impressed by the company who took us out there...but the tour was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Me and my wife (we are a couple from Sweden, 55+) visited Chisinau in Moldova for a long week-end by the end of May 2019. "BestMoldova" was the local tour agency that organised this tour. Without to many details and word, they simply have done an EXCELLENT job! All was perfect, the flexibility to try to help us due to our delayed flight, the high knowledge of all guides, drivers, the warm hearts, the genuine spirit. And speaking about the tours, very interesting to visit Bender and Tirasopol in Transnistria, to hear and feel on my own this complicated part of Europe, the wine testing at Cricova was very good, professional and once again, the local guise in Cricova plus the driver of the minitrain were extremely friendly and took good carer of us. All went well, more than well and for sure a great 2 x Tours! THANK YOU ALL!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience with well informed guide, expert driver, amazing lunch. My thanks to Helena(sp?). Excellent way to see probably Moldova's #1 attraction in informative, respectful visit. Absolutely amazing lunch at Moldovan themed restaurant, great pick by guide."
* A traveler said: "We did all of our travels while in Moldova with Best Moldova tours. Everything was organized well and great English speaking tour guide. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "I've still heard problematic stories about transnistria borders...so going with a guide who speaks russian and romanian is best. Our guide knew best sites to visit and driver was amazing and helpful."
* A traveler said: "My guide Natalia was really informative and could answer all questions. It was really interesting to find out about the history of the city, buildings etc and also about the conflicts. Would definitely recommend, espiecially if you want to get to know the city. Go on your first day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Andrian is very polite, professional and he knows Moldova inside out. He was there right on time waiting for us. We were chatting along the journey, found out a lot about the local culture and developments. It's winter when we visit, Andrian told us it's really beautiful during summer and it's a completely different experience. We will definitely recommend this tour to people who are visiting Moldova. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was wonderful. I saw so many sites at a place that I never thought I would get to see (Transnistria), and the tour guide understood this, being incredibly patient and bringing me to the places I most wanted to see. On top of this, her recommendations were the best -- from the monuments to see to the restaurants she recommended. The whole thing was the best experience of my entire trip to Moldova. I recommend this trip as much as any I've ever taken."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Transylvania