Top Chisinau Airport & Hotel Transfers
11 results | All Chisinau Tours
* A traveler said: "Very, very interesting. Natalia was excellent. The food was good ambience was warm and inviting. Wine was not too tasty. Left mine at the hotel in Chisinau because it was too heavy to bring home in my checked luggage."
* A traveler said: "Loved the winery. Its beautifully decorated and you can buy lovely world class wine at a very cheap cost there. Wish the tour company wouldve told me that i could add in another winery in morning... and that there were 3 cars there for 3 separate people...surely we couldve gone in 1 car and cut cost? So not impressed by the company who took us out there...but the tour was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Victor was fantastic! Cannot rate him highly enough! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience of the wineries at Cricova and Milestii Mici. Would recommend to anyone from wine experts to casual tasters!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip Andrian the tour guide was awesome Knew all the best hidden parts of Transnistria to make the trip all the better and memorable Very professional Very organised One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen and felt I got a lot more value from the day than I paid"
* A traveler said: "Got transfer from Chisinau airport to Radisson blue hotel and back.Did a great service showing up on time and good knowledge of the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Transylvania