Top Charlotte Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
A Segway tour of Charlotte is fun, safe and informative! Follow your knowledgeable local guide as you glide through the upbeat Uptown neighborhood. Sights on this tour include the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, the Mint Museum, and the Gantt Center. Choose a 1.5-hour ride, or add an extra 30 minutes to see a couple of additional sights: two historic cemeteries and the stadium home of the Carolina Panthers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Segway Tours in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Charlotte may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fourth Ward Tours & Tickets
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Independence Square Tours & Tickets
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Tours & Tickets
- US National Whitewater Center Tours & Tickets
- Levine Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- Carowinds Tours & Tickets
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Bank of America Stadium Tours & Tickets