Top Charlotte Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
Ghost & Vampire Tours
Private and Luxury
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Combine the mystery of a haunted tour with fun of a pub crawl for a great night out. A guide will lead the group on a 2.5-hour walking tour through historic Charlotte. Stop at several bars along the way, each housed in historic buildings with their own unique ghosts and stories. Guests will have time to enjoy a delicious libation as the guide tells them all about the fascinating history of Charlotte and some of its most famous and creepy haunted stories! *Please note that due to COVID, we cannot guarantee bars will be available. All stories remain the same and we have added haunted landmarks.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Private and Luxury in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Fourth Ward
- Bank of America Stadium
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- US National Whitewater Center
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Independence Square
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary