Top Charlotte Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Slip beneath the surface with tickets to the Sea Life Charlotte–Concord Aquarium, and meet the thousands of mammals, bright fish and seahorses that thrive in dozens of exhibits that recreate the ecosystems that surround North Carolina. Get a fish eye’s-view of the marine landscape as you walk through an underwater ocean tunnel. Spot all eight legs on the Giant Pacific Octopus, see a feeding frenzy and explore the slippery world of jellyfish in soaring cylindrical tanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Bank of America Stadium
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- US National Whitewater Center
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Independence Square
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Fourth Ward
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)