Top Charlotte Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Private Picnic Experience is a great way to unplug, relax, and learn a little about the Queen City. It is the perfect addition to a stay or a wonderful way to explore what's right in your own backyard. We cordially invite you to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening at the park with breathtaking views of Uptown Charlotte, small bites, and refreshing beverages. We also provide a variety of couples activities to help you relax and reconnect. This is a private experience. Only guests in your party will participate.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charlotte experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Independence Square
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- US National Whitewater Center
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Bank of America Stadium
- Fourth Ward
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art