Top Charlotte Bus Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Likely To Sell Out
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Charlotte aboard a 7-person golf cart, on this small-group tour of the area. With a local guide at the wheel, visit popular landmarks like the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Discovery Place, the Mint Museum, the Imaginon and Levine Museum of the New South, and more. Visit all of Charlotte's historical sites, as well some of the more modern, popular areas in the city. The tour concludes at a local restaurant where you can sample a popular dish (included with your tour).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bus Tours in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Charlotte may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- US National Whitewater Center
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Fourth Ward
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Bank of America Stadium
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Independence Square
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens