Top Charlotte Bus Tours
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Explore Charlotte aboard a 7-person golf cart, on this small-group tour of the area. With a local guide at the wheel, visit popular landmarks like the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Discovery Place, the Mint Museum, the Imaginon and Levine Museum of the New South, and more. Visit all of Charlotte's historical sites, as well some of the more modern, popular areas in the city. The tour concludes at a local restaurant where you can sample a popular dish (included with your tour).
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bus Tours in Charlotte are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bus Tours in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- US National Whitewater Center
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Fourth Ward
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Bank of America Stadium
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Independence Square
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Levine Center for the Arts