Top Charlotte Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Charlotte Tours
Sort by: Featured
Trolley Pub is a BYOB, pedal-powered, eco-friendly, pub-crawling pedal bar for up to 14 people at a time. The Trolley Pub is powered by you and your fellow pedalers, with an electric assist motor for the hills. It’s hard not to smile on the Trolley Pub. If you don’t have enough people for a full beer bike tour, or you prefer to socialize with other people, you can purchase Mixer Tickets (individual seats). All Charlotte Mixer Tours are in Uptown and make two to three stops (15-20 minute each) along the way. Your driver will customize the route each time based on the riders and requests.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bike Rentals in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Charlotte may have limited interaction with crowds:
- US National Whitewater Center Tours & Tickets
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Tours & Tickets
- Bank of America Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Levine Center for the Arts Tours & Tickets
- Independence Square Tours & Tickets
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Carowinds Tours & Tickets
- Fourth Ward Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Tours & Tickets
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve Tours & Tickets