Top Charleston Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
113 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I was able to take many photos along the way, as we pulled over to let traffic pass."
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide Dennis. Very interesting history and anecdotes, both past and current. A great day in Charleston!"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really educational and provided a beautiful visual of the past and present life in Charleston. We really enjoyed the drive through the Citadel, the Mother Emanuel Church, the Rainbow Homes, and the Marketplace."
* A traveler said: "Mark was engaging, funny and informative. We had a great time walking through the beautiful streets and alleyways of Charleston and learning all the history."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! John knew absolutely everything about Charleston and was so engaging and fun. The food was amazing, and I really felt like I got a great assortment of what the city has to offer. Obviously be prepared for a lot of walking, but it’s definitely well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was a very knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide. Great experience! Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We have taken many city tours but this one was one of the best. Dustin, our guide, did a great job of showing us his city. The pace was just right and his insights and humor made this a memorable tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This evening carriage tour was one of the highlights of our trip! Our guide was very knowledgeable about Charleston history and shared some great stories, not fake ghost stories. We had a great time. Highly recommend (and please remember to tip your tour guide)!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Noah was the best ever great story teller and cool dude ! And the whole history of everything was great and explained very well"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Charleston - the history you thought you already knew comes alive during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Super fun 45m tour very knowledgeable tour guide easy to understand and fun!! Nice clean stables horses well cared for Big Plus"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was very knowledgeable and personable and we enjoyed our tour very much! Good overview of Charleston."
* A traveler said: "Blake was a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. We did not find ourselves bored at any time, he kept us well entertained and engaged. We'll be telling our friends and family to check out the tour."
* A traveler said: "Story-telling was awesome and was accurate… the boat ride was relaxing…wish it could have been longer…"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was a detailed, knowledgeable storyteller. We enjoyed all of his stories but the one about Lavinia was our favorite."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful preserved land, peaceful and historic. Lunch was very good. Need 3 to 4 hours to look around properly."
* A traveler said: "Eric was an amazing tour guide! Gibbs was our fabulous horse. We learned so much about the beautiful town of Charleston! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Cooper did a great job of blending history into a walking tour of Charleston older area. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn more about Charleston while taking it it’s beautiful neighborhoods."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide! She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the history of Charleston. Check in process was very easy."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mikey the horse with lots of Charleston history. Something my wife and I would definitely do again when in the area. Charleston Carriage Works takes really good care of their horses."
* A traveler said: "Nick was very well spoken and knowledgeable. Our adult daughter and son-in-law throughly enjoyed the tour with us. It was very comfortable as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Charleston City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston's Alleys & Hidden Passages Guided Small-Group Walking Tour
- Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market
- Charleston Museum
- St. Michael's Church
- Middleton Place
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Drayton Hall
- Charleston City Market
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Circular Congregational Church
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Edmondston-Alston House
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida