Top Charleston Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Charleston Tours
Sort by: Featured
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 12pm-5pm Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day Boone Hall Plantation has been recognized as the #1 Plantation In The Charleston Area by USA TODAY 10 BEST and is also touted as a "must see stop on any trip to Charleston, S.C." by NBC Daytime television. One admission price includes all tours.Visitors enter down the world famous Avenue Of Oaks, one of the most spectacular entrances anywhere in the world. See why Boone Hall is "America's Most Photographed Plantation." Our gardens are a showcase of color. "Exploring The Gullah Culture" is the only live presentation of its kind in the Lowcountry and a visitor favorite. Visit the critically acclaimed Black History In America exhibit on display in 9 original slave cabins, tour the plantation home, ride aboard a guided tractor tour across the entire 738 acres, and more. Come enjoy the setting in which many television shows and movies have been filmed.
One of the most popular plantations in the Charleston Area, Drayton Hall is a top choice among visitors—and tickets can go fast. Guarantee entry by booking ahead, and then visit on your own schedule without having to adhere to a tour. This all-access admission ticket includes a narrated home tour, as well as access to the historic grounds, the Gates Gallery, and an interactive educational program.
Discover historic Drayton Hall, the oldest preserved Plantation house in America still open to the public. Founded in 1738, Drayton Hall is the nation’s earliest example of fully executed Palladian architecture. Enjoy a 1-hour interpreter-guided tour of this historic estate and complete your visit with a self-guided tour of the grounds as well as access to two galleries and an 18t-century African-American cemetery. Explore Drayton Hall on this family-friendly excursion from downtown Charleston; guarantee admission to this popular site by booking ahead. Ticket includes admission to all Drayton Hall attractions. Plenty of free parking makes for an easy drive.
The Charleston Haunted Pub Crawl delivers a haunted pub tour experience focused on the ghosts of Charleston's colonists, pirates, bootleggers, and brothels. This tour will showcase the not-so-holy history of the Holy City, emphasizing Charleston's place in the Civil War, Prohibition, and Piracy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Charleston?
The best Tickets & Passes in Charleston according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Charleston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Charleston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Edmondston-Alston House Tours & Tickets
- The Battery and White Point Garden Tours & Tickets
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon Tours & Tickets
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) Tours & Tickets
- Drayton Hall Tours & Tickets
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge) Tours & Tickets
- Circular Congregational Church Tours & Tickets
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Middleton Place Tours & Tickets
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Charleston Museum Tours & Tickets
- Charleston City Market Tours & Tickets
- Fort Sumter National Monument Tours & Tickets
- Gibbes Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Aiken-Rhett House Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Virginia