Top Charleston Art & Culture
89 results | All Charleston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide Dennis. Very interesting history and anecdotes, both past and current. A great day in Charleston!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I was able to take many photos along the way, as we pulled over to let traffic pass."
* A traveler said: "Mark was engaging, funny and informative. We had a great time walking through the beautiful streets and alleyways of Charleston and learning all the history."
* A traveler said: "We have taken many city tours but this one was one of the best. Dustin, our guide, did a great job of showing us his city. The pace was just right and his insights and humor made this a memorable tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "Viewing Fort Sumter, going by the Renevel Bridge and seeing dolphins. Captain was very informative and enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really educational and provided a beautiful visual of the past and present life in Charleston. We really enjoyed the drive through the Citadel, the Mother Emanuel Church, the Rainbow Homes, and the Marketplace."
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Super fun 45m tour very knowledgeable tour guide easy to understand and fun!! Nice clean stables horses well cared for Big Plus"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, had so much knowledge and was so personable that it’s impossible to single out just one thing. The whole tour was fabulous!"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "This evening carriage tour was one of the highlights of our trip! Our guide was very knowledgeable about Charleston history and shared some great stories, not fake ghost stories. We had a great time. Highly recommend (and please remember to tip your tour guide)!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was a detailed, knowledgeable storyteller. We enjoyed all of his stories but the one about Lavinia was our favorite."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Noah was the best ever great story teller and cool dude ! And the whole history of everything was great and explained very well"
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was a very knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide. Great experience! Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable. He gave great insight to the historical facts and they all tied in well together. The group asked a lot of great questions. My daughter and nephew gained some historical facts that they would never learn in school. I would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Charleston - the history you thought you already knew comes alive during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Luke was awesome. Quite a story teller. He was factual but made it so much fun. My husband and I had a great time. Thank you for your time and expertise."
* A traveler said: "This tour was very informative and fun! Wine was very delicious, group même vers were really friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Yesterday's tour with Chef was the highlight of our trip. His historical tour was informative and fun and the meal we ate, incorporating the ingredients we learned about, was some of the best food I've ever eaten. I can't wait to do the tour in another season and share another meal at the charming Bistro A Vin."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! He new his stuff and can tell he has a passion for the history! No ghosts, but great information"
* A traveler said: "Giorde was very knowledgeable and friendly. He did a great job explaining the history for each site. He even pointed out rum runners on our tour which we would have never seen on our own. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bryan was an awesome Story teller.....great for all ages even my 6 year old grandson enjoyed it....it was literally our favorite part of our Charleston visit"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Hour Historic Charleston Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Charleston's Alleys & Hidden Passages Guided Small-Group Walking Tour
- Highlights of Charleston Guided Walking Tour
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida