Top Budapest City Tours
206 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Tomas was full of knowledge and you could tell he is very passionate about his city! (The Pest side at least :P) The cafe stop during the middle of the tour was a nice break. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Good tour of the city. You need to go the the central location to pickup the ticket. The boat tour is also nice to see the city from another prospective. There is a nice square near the boat landing (no. 6)"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good and informational. The Parliament is absolutely beautiful and should be seen if your in Budapest. Our tour guide was very good and at the end of the tour answered any and alll questions"
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "Patricia was amazing. It was a fantastic tour filled with history and information about an important time, place, and people."
* A traveler said: "Very nice cruise, lovely personal, headphones with explanations in every languages, and a drink offered. Very good price for a quality cruise."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and highly recommended tour! Wonderful wineries (each was different). Good variety of wines"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were punctual and the tour guide was extremely informative and happy to answer any questions."
* A traveler said: "Had a short stopover in Budapest and wanted an afternoon tour to see some city. Guide and tour was superb. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. We enjoyed so much George's tour. Very informative!! He was early, clean car, so nice and great tour."
* A traveler said: "We did a tour with Barbara. Very knowledgeable and willing to answer any question you might have. There was so much food, come with a empty stomach"
* A traveler said: "Personal stories about the locations and food. Great representation of the local fare. Nicholas Provided excellent insight to some of the area, his family was directly impacted by the world wars."
* A traveler said: "Susan our guide was exceptional and her knowledgeable about the city was fascinating to listen to. She covered a lot of ground while keeping us entertained the whole time and it was a pleasure to spend the day with her."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Everybody at our table had fun. They get everyone to participate if they want to. There is no pressure though. The food was good. I Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING. Highly recommend to everyone! The food was great and once the sun sets, the buildings light up and are beautiful to see."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Attila. He did a great job of explaining everything, took us to beautiful places, and was a very kind man. We learned so much from him and it was fun to tour the city on these scooters. A very recommendable experience."
* A traveler said: "Buttercup was an exceptional guide. it was like visiting Buda with a friend. Insightful. Humourous. Gracious."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the Hungary! Nora was an awesome driver and guide. I did the same tour on a bus last fall. The private car was only slightly more money but a vastly better quality day."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect, for that money its the better cruise ! You must do this if you go in Budapest….."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)
- Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)
- Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)
- Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)
- Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid)
- Danube Promenade
- Kazinczy Street Synagogue
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)
- Zwack Museum and Visitors' Centre
- Budapest Danube River
- 3D Gallery Budapest
- Heroes' Square (Hosök Tere)
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)
- Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)
- St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)
- Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria