Top Budapest Bus Tours
284 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "Good tour of the city. You need to go the the central location to pickup the ticket. The boat tour is also nice to see the city from another prospective. There is a nice square near the boat landing (no. 6)"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Tomas was full of knowledge and you could tell he is very passionate about his city! (The Pest side at least :P) The cafe stop during the middle of the tour was a nice break. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Patricia was amazing. It was a fantastic tour filled with history and information about an important time, place, and people."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the Hungarian countryside and meeting the winemakers. Tomas, our guide was exceptional. Very knowledgable and acommodating."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. We enjoyed so much George's tour. Very informative!! He was early, clean car, so nice and great tour."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were punctual and the tour guide was extremely informative and happy to answer any questions."
* A traveler said: "We liked the country side. The basilica was nice sight to see as well as the view of the town from the other side of the river when we crossed to Slovakia. We stopped in nice location for lunch which was sufficient."
* A traveler said: "Personal stories about the locations and food. Great representation of the local fare. Nicholas Provided excellent insight to some of the area, his family was directly impacted by the world wars."
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "Very nice cruise, lovely personal, headphones with explanations in every languages, and a drink offered. Very good price for a quality cruise."
* A traveler said: "We did a tour with Barbara. Very knowledgeable and willing to answer any question you might have. There was so much food, come with a empty stomach"
* A traveler said: "Susan our guide was exceptional and her knowledgeable about the city was fascinating to listen to. She covered a lot of ground while keeping us entertained the whole time and it was a pleasure to spend the day with her."
* A traveler said: "Had a short stopover in Budapest and wanted an afternoon tour to see some city. Guide and tour was superb. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Nora was a perfect guide. We share the visit of the 3 stops visegrad estergem and sztendre."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Attila. He did a great job of explaining everything, took us to beautiful places, and was a very kind man. We learned so much from him and it was fun to tour the city on these scooters. A very recommendable experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good and informational. The Parliament is absolutely beautiful and should be seen if your in Budapest. Our tour guide was very good and at the end of the tour answered any and alll questions"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Everybody at our table had fun. They get everyone to participate if they want to. There is no pressure though. The food was good. I Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on my 1hr City Tour Segway experience ! Anna our guide was wonderful and she waited for the rain to stop before we started ! Very interesting and loads of photo opportunities! Recommend a great way to see the city !"
* A traveler said: "If you have a day to spare in Budapest, this is a great option for you to consider. Bratislava may not be as popular as the neibouring capital cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest but it has its charms. And quirks. And history. Our tour guide, Susan , is fantastic. No problems at all with our booking."
* A traveler said: "Learned a great deal about the history and the experience the people had during WWII and after. How life changed for the people and country. Our tour guide, Balint Alkonri, did an excellent job. Would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Vasarely Museum (Vasarely Múzeum)
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)
- Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)
- Zwack Museum and Visitors' Centre
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Lake Balaton
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac)
- House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)
- Heroes' Square (Hosök Tere)
- Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)
- Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)
- Budapest Danube River
- Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)
- Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria