3D Gallery Budapest Tours and Tickets
For a quirky experience or just a fun rainy-day activity, head over to the family-friendly 3D Gallery Budapest. Shed your inhibitions and step into the art, interacting with the optical illusions and snapping Instagram-worthy photos as you explore.
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 17, Budapest, 1065
Tours and Activities to Experience 3D Gallery Budapest
Sort by: Featured
When you visit other art galleries, you’re not allowed to touch the paintings while you’re there. This 3D gallery Budapest admission ticket gets you into an art gallery that encourages you to take original photos of the 3D art with you in it. Plus, you’re allowed to take unlimited photos with your own device, so you can try different poses for multiple outcomes.
Spend a fun hour or two experiencing the 3D Gallery in Budapest. Whether you’re looking for an activity to keep the kids amused or simply want a break from traditional museums, it's an offbeat attraction that’s sure to please. Touch, photograph, and pose in front of the 3D interactive paintings. At the end of your visit, leave with a printed professional photo of each child to remember the museum.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Should I book 3D Gallery Budapest tickets in advance?
We recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot since 3D Gallery Budapest can get crowded. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
How much does it cost to visit 3D Gallery Budapest 2021?
Currently, an entrance ticket to 3D Gallery Budapest costs USD 12.64. Guided 3D Gallery Budapest tours start around USD 12.64 per person.
What''s the best way to experience 3D Gallery Budapest?
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)
- Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)
- Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Danube Palace (Duna Palota)
- Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Budapest Liberty Square (Szabadság Tér)
- Danube Promenade
- House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)
- Váci Street (Váci Utca)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)