Top Brooklyn Arts & Design
27 results | All Brooklyn Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alex was pleasant and engaging. He showed us a variety of Brooklyn food sites, and spoke about some of the recent history of Brooklyn. It was a nice, fun, informative way to see parts of Brooklyn I would otherwise have never known about."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed Walters stories and passion for the place and food. I enjoyed the historical context most!"
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "The simplicity in getting tickets and being admitted into the museum, the open, airiness of the museum and of course the wonderful works of art exhibited."
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. The driver we had was outstanding, he gave us a running commentary of all the areas we were travelling through."
* A traveler said: "The guide explained the history of the illumination and the tips regarding the scene. I could catch every interesting point !"
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour very much! Ariel is an awesome & knowledgeable tour guide who encourages interaction with participants. Wish it was longer 😊."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, our guide knew everything and despite the rain we had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "Really informative and fun tour. Our tour guide is a local graffiti artist, so she was able to provide a lot insight about the artists we saw on the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was incredibly informative and enthusiastic. He brought such a unique neighborhood to life! I would highly recommend the tour and the tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "a real treat - our guide was knowledgeable, engaging, and funny we covered a lot of ground in terms of writers and the neighborhood itself this tour would be a bargain at twice the current price T. Paul - Columbus OH"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts