Top Brasov Pop Culture
29 results | All Brasov Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time throughout the day. Bogdan was really knowledgeable and a great guide (and driver!). The Bear Sanctuary is wonderful - it’s beautiful and it’s amazing to see the bears that close."
* A traveler said: "Peles Castle is simply amazing! I visited lots of castles in France, Denmark, Italy, and Britain, but this one is one of my favorites castles! Unfortunately, Rasnov Fortress is still in renovation, for at least 2 more years, they say."
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was exceptional. Our guide Tiberiu was extremely knowledgeable and made the excursion more interesting than we expected. All stops were great and we'll certainly have beautiful memories. Thank you :-)"
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "The place is 30 minutes away from the city, very convenient. You’ll stay in the observatory to wait to see bears. It was a beautiful setting and we did see some bears, no complaints!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "Braşov is s beautiful city to visit, our tour took place in a cold night but it was fab, guide brill, really seemed to enjoy talking about the history of this place & made it all very interesting, a definate must do in Brasov"
* A traveler said: "We had great time seeing all 3 castles. Florin was a good guide. Very interesting, well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Even though the tour included the touristic favourites Rasnov Fortress and Bran Castle, the true gem of this tour are the fortified churches. Those are required to be unlocked by their caretakers, and were both truly stunning."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with our guide visiting the castles. Beautiful scenery in each of the places we visited. |We were taken aback by the sheer opulamce of Peles Castle. |I am glad we visited in a quieter period as I imagine it gets very busy in height of summer."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great day out with our guide Vlad He was very knowledgeable attentive and patient with our endless questions. Bran Castle was awesome especially in the snow and the bear sanctuary is a wonderful place. The stories of the bear's rescues were very moving and the staff are so dedicated. Rasnov Fortress is fascinating and there is a great viewing point high up where the fortress sits. The ride up is fun in a cart pulled up by a large tractor. The Palinca distillery was fun and we got very generous tastings from the distiller who was very warm and friendly. We had such a great day out and that is down to our guide Vlad Thank you for these memories Vlad"
* A traveler said: "Vlad was such a great tour guide and we enjoyed spending the day with him. Nice car, very knowledgable and hospitable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour from Brasov to the Bears Sanctuary, Rasnov Fortress and Bran Castle
- Day trip:Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov
- Small-Group Tour Sighisoara, Rupea Fortress and Viscri Day Trip from Brasov
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- Brown Bears in the wild, no fence
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast