Top Brasov Art & Culture
148 results | All Brasov Tours
* A traveler said: "Had the absolute best day out visiting the castles with Charles! Great driver with lots of interesting stories about the region. He told me the history of each castle, both of which were amazing. All in all I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting the area and was the highlight of my trip to Romania!"
* A traveler said: "Peles Castle is simply amazing! I visited lots of castles in France, Denmark, Italy, and Britain, but this one is one of my favorites castles! Unfortunately, Rasnov Fortress is still in renovation, for at least 2 more years, they say."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time throughout the day. Bogdan was really knowledgeable and a great guide (and driver!). The Bear Sanctuary is wonderful - it’s beautiful and it’s amazing to see the bears that close."
* A traveler said: "We started our tour with the visit of Peles...and we were very impressed. Just marvellous. Our guide (Florin) is very competent and knows his subject perfectly..He could tell us words about each rooms. It was the same for Bran castle as well. We recommand this unforgettable tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. 100% would recommend if in Brasov. The driver is very helpful and friendly and we managed to cover a lot of space in a very short time. Only tip is to book bear sanctuary tickets on day before. The trip organiser were very proactive and helpful in calling us the night before to explain this to us."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was exceptional. Our guide Tiberiu was extremely knowledgeable and made the excursion more interesting than we expected. All stops were great and we'll certainly have beautiful memories. Thank you :-)"
* A traveler said: "The place is 30 minutes away from the city, very convenient. You’ll stay in the observatory to wait to see bears. It was a beautiful setting and we did see some bears, no complaints!"
* A traveler said: "Charlie has been an amazing guide and a fantastic companion for this long and beautiful day! It helped us with some extra-trip organizational issues and has been funny, patient and helpful the whole time. One of the best guides ever! Ah, and the scenery is absolutely breathtaking! We even managed to spot (from a safe distance) 10 bears! Apparently a record! The cherry on top for the perfect day and experience! Absolutely recommended - go with Charlie for a wonderful Transfagarasan experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Friendly guide. Great service: collected at and brought back to the hotel. The bears were superb. We had a great view. Saw several bears among others we saw a mother and a young bear. I would definitely advise this trip."
* A traveler said: "This is a great once in a lifetime experience. Andrei was amazing and so friendly. It was great even for someone with no experience like me. And the scenery breathtaking. We are already thinking about other trips for next year. Andrei recommended some mountain trails I would love to do."
* A traveler said: "The description does not do this tour justice. It is way above what I expected in both beauty and fun. Bogdan, the tour guide is amazing- he went way above and beyond. He is one of the best guides I've ever had. My trip also included zip-lining and tandem paragliding - all set up by Bogdan at the last minute. I would do this one again!"
Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Entrance Fees Included - Optional Peles Castle Visit
* A traveler said: "The time and places were very good and the tour guide friendly and with experience about the topics and very patient"
* A traveler said: "The tour unforgettable. The tour guide (Vlad) was absolutely amazing and highly recommendable!! Vlad did superb job creating gone of the best moments in our family holiday experience."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. We were the only ones on this tour which was great and Alin gave us so much information! Alin spent an extra two hours with us and was very kind and helpful. He showed us a free place to park our car and some where nice for a meal. Alin had a lot of information on Brasov, it's history and Romanias history and Romania now. Alin answered all of our questions in a very interesting way. Alin was very easy to find and waited for us with a sign with our name. Wonderful tour! Thank you so much Alin!"
* A traveler said: "My guide had a thorough knowledge on the history of the castle and all it's quirks. Also hilarious at times which made my tour more enjoyable. I certainly recommend it instead of the similar but overpriced competition."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very good, pick ups on time. Great team, knowledgeable and helpful guide . Very good English . Last but not least, lovely personality cause let's be honest nobody likes a grumpy guide! I thoroughly recommend this trip, we had a lovely time!"
* A traveler said: "Braşov is s beautiful city to visit, our tour took place in a cold night but it was fab, guide brill, really seemed to enjoy talking about the history of this place & made it all very interesting, a definate must do in Brasov"
* A traveler said: "We had great time seeing all 3 castles. Florin was a good guide. Very interesting, well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Sibiu is an interesting city and we made many stops along the way. The guide was really nice telling me everithing about pertinent abou Romania."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day visiting the beautiful Braşov, Bran Castle and Liberty Bear Sanctuary in the snow. Greg, our guide, was friendly and amazingly knowledgable about all aspects of our day including a fantastic lunch. Excellent value for money and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this trip , the whole process went so smoothly from start to finish , booking through this company was so very easy and recieved a couple of nice txt messages previous to going telling me where and what time slot I needed to be for the tickets , we were met by a very nice gentleman who gave us the tickets and pointed us in the direction we needed to be then we went on to the castle for our trip . Would highly recommend this company , very high standard of business"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
- Day trip:Peles Castle , Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov
- Private Tour from Brasov to the Bears Sanctuary, Rasnov Fortress and Bran Castle
- Small-Group Tour Sighisoara, Rupea Fortress and Viscri Day Trip from Brasov
- Brown Bears in the wild, no fence
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast