Top Big Island of Hawaii Nature Walks
24 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to Brian our tour guide sooo much history and amazing sights to see. The beauty of the islands never disappoints! Brian’s humor and knowledge of history and legend as well are greatly appreciated and he gives off a very good vibe. BMW van very comfortable and ac works well and lunch was delicious!!! Highly recommend this tour !!!!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was really good. The food was great, the hula dancers were really good and the fire dancer at the end was really cool to see. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional crew. Would recommend. Might be a bit much for a 5 year old if they have never snorkeled in the dark in the ocean:)"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Mr. Young for the lovely tour!! He knew his stuff and then some more so it made it that much more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "We loved the entire tour !!! We saw so much more than if we’d done it on our own Learned a lot and Karen’s stories so informative and upbeat what a wonderful person"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I booked this trip in Hawaii September 2021. It was a ice boat, good snorkeling and excellent crew."
* A traveler said: "Aunti Karen was very knowledgeable and fun. The tour was efficient and enjoyable. We love the volcano and the volcano tube!"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of spinner dolphins and later a mother humpback whale and her calf. The crew was friendly and informative. Covid-wise we felt very safe although it's outdoors and we were on a moving boat so the likelihood of getting Covid is pretty much 0. We highly recommend this excursion if you're there during humpback whale season."
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Kids had a great time. They had a lot of chances to practice and learn how to surf. Beautiful day … the only thing I would do differently is to make sure there was more sunscreen on the back of my kids legs. They got burned really badly and we were not prepared for that. But still lots of fun:)"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour and our tour guide, Mark was excellent. We enjoyed the whole team. Besides the waterfalls, we loved the views when we had our picnic."
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Nate was awesome. He has a wealth of information, not only about the summit but the stars as well. We learned so much from him in a short amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Great spots visited. Very well explained the history and facts. All questioned answered. Great guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour is AWESOME! Physically rewarding. I love it! Our guide Mark is knowledgeable and wonderful. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer