Top Big Island of Hawaii Fun & Games
13 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "They have a really good team here giving Surfing lessons. Everyone is very friendly and supportive and encouraging. Ben was great at teaching the basics and being patient. Steve was amazing. He knows how to get you on the right wave and Surfing. One of my all time fun experiences on the island."
* A traveler said: "Kids had a great time. They had a lot of chances to practice and learn how to surf. Beautiful day … the only thing I would do differently is to make sure there was more sunscreen on the back of my kids legs. They got burned really badly and we were not prepared for that. But still lots of fun:)"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, knowledgeable and helpful in getting up on the board amd how anticipate catching a wave!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Mr. Young for the lovely tour!! He knew his stuff and then some more so it made it that much more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Tegan was a great instructor! My kids had lots of fun and learned a lot. They were able to get up and surf on their first lesson."
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome. The dancers were awesome. Had a great time for my birthday and first time luau. Thank you for an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour and our tour guide, Mark was excellent. We enjoyed the whole team. Besides the waterfalls, we loved the views when we had our picnic."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience that got us out in the town and acquainted with some of the local lore. Tara was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We had a great time and I’d recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We loved the history of the island. We were able to stop if we wanted or continue moving along at our pace and the app stayed right with us. Very enjoyable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Hualalai Volcano
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Captain Cook Monument
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Hamakua Coast
- Banyan Drive
- Parker Ranch
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Onomea Bay
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer