Honopua Farm’s organic vegetables and flowers can be purchased at the Waimea Homestead Farmers Market on Saturdays from 7 a.m. to noon, and the farm also supplies a number of local restaurants. Travelers can only visit Honopua Farm on select personal farm tours.
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer