Top Berlin Overnight Tours
14 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a ver sobering and emotional experience but I learned so very much! As a history nerd, I could not have imagined how much I would learn on this horrific yet awesome tour."
* A traveler said: "Gregor Berger, our guide, was a wealth of knowledge giving detailed insights, light asides and displayed deep knowledge of everything we saw. good pacing. highly recommend the guide and tour."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, surely I recommend it to explore the concentration camp with with these guides."
* A traveler said: "Mort was so knowledgeable and was able to tell the stories of our past with such passion. We learned things we never knew and absolutely loved this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well presented really good guide both in terms of information and getting his point of view across"
* A traveler said: "This tour gave us a really good look at Berlin. The transfer was long but very comfortable. Our tour guide was amazing and our day was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour; great historian guide. Informative, accurate, humorous, patient and helpful guide. Can’t miss it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nikolai, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the subject matter. He wove in his personal experiences during the tour. The history was fascinating and there were no complaints from my two teenagers. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t the best weather for a walking tour but Sara, our guide, made the best of it. She was very informative and obliging and I had a great day, though a little cold!!"
* A traveler said: "We take many tours and this was such a great one! Guide was with us from 9:30-3:30pm and since we chose to stay behind he even told us how to get back. I forget his name but he was born in Germany but raised in Long Island. He entertained both my teen and my 70 yr old mom with all of his knowledge. Totally recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed walking around Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg with a knowledgeable guide. Great experience, awesome day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tierpark Berlin
- Hamburger Bahnhof
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Bode Museum
- Dorotheenstadt Cemetery (Dorotheenstadtischer Friedhof)
- Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Museum Island (Museumsinsel)
- Potsdam's Gardens
- Wintergarten Berlin
- Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia