Top Berlin Food & Drink
62 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Meet Alex with the orange Umbrella outside the subway station. Sounds weird but highly effective. Tour was wonderful. Alex was perfect. He was professional, knowledgeable, funny and was a pleasure to be with. We also tasted many foods. Was great!"
* A traveler said: "I LOVE food tours and this one did not disappoint! Sean was a fantastic guide - very personable and funny. We had a great time, learned a lot and tasted some amazing food! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it here great food, music and great service , the staff are so friendly definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "wonderful. food great. everyone had a great time. I recommend this tour to everyone. Very professionally handled. Will do it again on my next trip."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"
* A traveler said: "A good late afternoon/ evening tour with plenty of tapas to try plus drinks at the first stop. Also informative as we walked around the city. The venues were great."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent choice especially given poor weather to use the Hop on Hop off bus where you get a great appreciation via the view from the top deck and the narrated tour of the city which if time is limited, allows you to pick and choose locations for further exploration."
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "It was like a friend from Berlin took us pt for some beers. Explored a very fun, interesting area of the city. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Nate expertly guided us on an easy 5-Hour amble around the amazing city of Berlin. We learned a LOT and had a blast in the process. Bikes were super comfy and the stop at the Biergarten was perfect. A tour not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish our tour guide Nickolai was amazing and so informative. This is a must do tour but is not an easy one to get your head around emotionally but I think we all know this. If you have a few days in Berlin I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Nothing beats a private food tour for bang-for-buck! Amelia was terrific! She was very accomodating (I'm a vegetarian traveling in the land of meat!) and great company. I definitely saw places (a waterfall!) that I would have never seen without her. I also ate great food that I probably wouldn't have tried like the Sudanese Halloumi pita (which was an entire sandwich!) You will not leave hungry for sure - especially after finishing with a small buffet of desserts and tea!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Our tour guide Dov was super friendly and knowledgeable and took us to several locations that we would not have otherwise found. The food portions were large, and everything was delicious. I highly recommend this tour and definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the evening enormously, full of theatricality, good atmosphere was created in the Orangery Dining room food was good but with a limited choice but service was excellent. The music of Vivaldi and Bach was played with virtuosity. The only possible improvement would be better signage"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour and a fantastic guide. We were able to learn a lot about the city and its history. highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)
- Georg Kolbe Museum
- Brücke Museum
- Nineties Berlin: Multimedia Exhibition
- Berlin TV Tower Restaurant
- Berlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)
- Märkisches Museum
- New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)
- Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)
- Art Library (Kunstbibliothek)
- Schwules Museum (Gay Museum)
- Berlin TV Tower (Berliner Fernsehturm)
- Hackescher Markt
- St. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)
- Domäne Dahlem
- Museum Island (Museumsinsel)
- Chamäleon Theater
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia