Top Berlin Cruises & Sailing
43 results | All Berlin Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy to find and very informative. Relaxing. Great way to see Berlin! I would definitely recommend to anyone new to the city."
* A traveler said: "It was a very hot day and no shade if you sat on the top deck so a hat is absolutely necessary. The information given during the cruise was very good. Snacks and drinks were also available."
* A traveler said: "Great, fun and very relaxing. Only problem was that there was no english translation. But best thing to do when there is short time and to cover the whole city. Go for it. Its worth it.."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Georgia (our tour guid) was very interesting and informative. She had a great sense of humor and easily could hold our attention during all tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "We had an English speaking guide Martin, who was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. His excursion was very interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "Nice route, covers the most important stops when you visit Berlin. Had a wonderful time on the boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Perfect tour to get to see a different side of Berlin and check out the outskirts of Potsdam by boat! It's a great boat with lots of distance between travelers so you can sit and relax without feeling cramped. The service is great if you need a beverage or light snack and the commentary told about the great history of the area. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have an easy few hours outside of Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "One of our favourite parts of our visit to Berlin!! The river cruise lasted the full 2.5 hours and we got to see a lot of the sights along the way, the food was delicious and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Could not fault it and you definitely get your money’s worth!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sebastian, was knowledgeable, kind and funny. We had a group and he kept us moving so we could see the sites as promised."
* A traveler said: "this excursion was fantastic. we had a fantastic guide, who was extremely knowledgeable and we had a wonderful time. Berlin is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "From the driver (Andrei) pickup til the drop off everything was excellent. Our guide, Sam, was friendly and able to alter his tour to our needs"
* A traveler said: "We have used Viator several years now. They are the best for showing you the sights and providing the history of the sights. We booked with them and they picked us up at the cruise ship dock and a driver drove us to Berlin. We then met our guide. The driver stayed with us. We returned to the ship in plenty of time. We love this company!"
* A traveler said: "Drive was great although its 2-3 hours driver drove safely in the rain. Once we got to Berlin experience was great. Learning all the things that happened during that time was an experience of a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "This tour gave us a really good look at Berlin. The transfer was long but very comfortable. Our tour guide was amazing and our day was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect introduction to Berlin. Valeri was so informed and interesting. He knew Berlin and it’s history, pointing out things we never would have discovered on our own. He showed us lots of sights in the tour. I would recommend this tour for anyone but especially if you only have a few days in Berlin!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was profound and made all the better by our guide, Martin, who provided all the interesting facts about the camp. He was also very helpful in directing us on the train."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with the guide being very informative. We visited all the places to see. We had a lovely lunch at the rooftop restaurant (at own expense). Everything was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tours & Sightseeing in English of Berlin, Potsdam and Sachsenhausen
- Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Private Berlin Tour
- Explore Berlin Shore Excursion: Top Attractions Private Tour from Warnemuende
- Berlin Private Sightseeing Tour with vehicle and photographer guide
- Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Berlin Private Sightseeing Tour from Rostock
- Sanssouci Palace
- Märkisches Museum
- German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst
- Berlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)
- Berlin Underground Museum (Berliner Unterwelten)
- GDR Watch Tower (DDR-Wachturm)
- Potsdamer Platz
- Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)
- Chamäleon Theater
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Neues Museum (New Museum)
- Anne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)
- Classic Remise Berlin
- Bauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)
- Pariser Platz
- Altes Museum (Old Museum)
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia