Top Activities on the Ground in Belgrade
35 results | All Belgrade Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my two sons had the pleasure of taking this great tour. We walked through 3 diferent quiet bars and enjoyed a wide selection of local craft beers which are not commonly found in most places. We were a small group (4+guide) and the fact that we passed through bars which are of a more quiet nature gave us the opportunity to enjoy a calm, interesting and fun evening. Our guide was a cheerfull young guy, who knew quite a lot about the local night life of Belgrade (he also guides night-life tours in the city) and seemed to enjoy the experiense as much as we did. All together, a very nice experience, enjoyed both by the 20 year olds in the group as well as me (the "old" guy over 50...)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the river cruise, got some beautiful photos of Belgrade in the sunset. Darko is a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Milos is an amazing person and very friendly. He is very accommodative and shown me the entire tour with lot of information. I was a solo traveler and booked this trip. He became a good friend and made this trip memorable. I definitely recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Bojan was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave a lot of interesting information about Serbia and the site itself. The tour far exceeded my expectations. He knows a lot about the history of the country."
* A traveler said: "The experience was really wonderful, our guide Ivan was so helpful and friendly. He took us to various spots and described everything with extreme details. It was a great tour overall"
* A traveler said: "A very cool experience. The guide, tobi, is a cool guy that knows the right places to try fifferent tastes and types of Rakia, including a very cool micro-brewery where some very nice brand is being made. We enjoyed it very much !!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena is a very warm, polite and accommodating tour guide. She transcends into a friend with time and makes you feel at comfort and ease whether you are travelling in a group or solo. Made the most out of my last hour confirmations with the tours, thanks to Jelena :)"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip! Yelina was a great tour guide, who was very knowledgeable and fun. Lunch was really good, and we got to see a lot of cool sights in just one day. Great option for a day trip from Belgrade."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Ivan we had a wonderful tour of Belgrade. This tour give us the chance to see many areas of Belgrade that we would have not see considering that we only had 2 days in the city. I really enjoyed the ride along the river and the view of Zemun. Ivan was a really good guide with a lot of knowledges and interesting topics."
* A traveler said: "Bikes were in a good condition and the Tourguide was execellent. The rental station was found quickly and they were all cool and friendly We highly recommend a bike tour so you have a larger range and you're quicker than by foot. Consider to have enough water while taking a tour in summer. It can become hot."
* A traveler said: "its was an amazing adventure!! Our guide (vladimir) is super kind and nice. His knowledge about this region is huge and stunnig. The tour was perfectly planned but we still had the possibility to adjust some new routes. I really recommend this tour for everyone who wants to learn something about serbia."
* A traveler said: "Went on a different ride due to weather but well organized tour and knowledgeable guide. Great overall!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tour guides we had. Nickola showed us many places in a day and is very friendly and knowledgeable. The people in country know him well and are warm and welcoming."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania