Top Belgrade Seasonal & Special Occasions
15 results | All Belgrade Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my two sons had the pleasure of taking this great tour. We walked through 3 diferent quiet bars and enjoyed a wide selection of local craft beers which are not commonly found in most places. We were a small group (4+guide) and the fact that we passed through bars which are of a more quiet nature gave us the opportunity to enjoy a calm, interesting and fun evening. Our guide was a cheerfull young guy, who knew quite a lot about the local night life of Belgrade (he also guides night-life tours in the city) and seemed to enjoy the experiense as much as we did. All together, a very nice experience, enjoyed both by the 20 year olds in the group as well as me (the "old" guy over 50...)"
* A traveler said: "The experience was really wonderful, our guide Ivan was so helpful and friendly. He took us to various spots and described everything with extreme details. It was a great tour overall"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip! Yelina was a great tour guide, who was very knowledgeable and fun. Lunch was really good, and we got to see a lot of cool sights in just one day. Great option for a day trip from Belgrade."
* A traveler said: "Jelena is a very warm, polite and accommodating tour guide. She transcends into a friend with time and makes you feel at comfort and ease whether you are travelling in a group or solo. Made the most out of my last hour confirmations with the tours, thanks to Jelena :)"
* A traveler said: "Bojan was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave a lot of interesting information about Serbia and the site itself. The tour far exceeded my expectations. He knows a lot about the history of the country."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Milos is an amazing person and very friendly. He is very accommodative and shown me the entire tour with lot of information. I was a solo traveler and booked this trip. He became a good friend and made this trip memorable. I definitely recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "A friend and I spent a long weekend in Belgrade and booked this trip to see some main highlights outside the city. This tour was a great mix of scenery and history, and we thought the group size (6 pax) and amount of time were perfect. We had Stefan as our tour guide and he was not only really knowledgeable but personable as well!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy Stefan was extremely knowledgeable about Belgrade’s history.What made it an exceptional tour was the historical anecdotes which allowed greater visualisation of the historical events.There were four of us on the tour didn’t feel rushed at any point all together just a very pleasant day. Tour recommend for tourists as well as locals."
* A traveler said: "We are party of 6 and we arrived in Belgrade in Sept. 2019. The driver picked us up with a sign when we arrived in Begrade Airport.The same driver transferred us from hotel to airport. He is on time and very professional. We tipped him Euro 20 for service. It is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we received was quite good, and we learned quite a bit about the food, culture and history of the places we visited. Milan made the Resava Cave Tour trip particularly special by explaining things in English. We were most pleased that he went out of his way to make our trip enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Really great Service and very nice. Very nice Boat and really modern and clean was a great small trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania