Top Belgrade Limousine Tours
23 results | All Belgrade Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my two sons had the pleasure of taking this great tour. We walked through 3 diferent quiet bars and enjoyed a wide selection of local craft beers which are not commonly found in most places. We were a small group (4+guide) and the fact that we passed through bars which are of a more quiet nature gave us the opportunity to enjoy a calm, interesting and fun evening. Our guide was a cheerfull young guy, who knew quite a lot about the local night life of Belgrade (he also guides night-life tours in the city) and seemed to enjoy the experiense as much as we did. All together, a very nice experience, enjoyed both by the 20 year olds in the group as well as me (the "old" guy over 50...)"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we received was quite good, and we learned quite a bit about the food, culture and history of the places we visited. Milan made the Resava Cave Tour trip particularly special by explaining things in English. We were most pleased that he went out of his way to make our trip enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "A friend and I spent a long weekend in Belgrade and booked this trip to see some main highlights outside the city. This tour was a great mix of scenery and history, and we thought the group size (6 pax) and amount of time were perfect. We had Stefan as our tour guide and he was not only really knowledgeable but personable as well!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was really wonderful, our guide Ivan was so helpful and friendly. He took us to various spots and described everything with extreme details. It was a great tour overall"
* A traveler said: "Bojan was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave a lot of interesting information about Serbia and the site itself. The tour far exceeded my expectations. He knows a lot about the history of the country."
* A traveler said: "My driver was waiting as I left customs. We had a pleasant drive to my hotel. I was extremely satisfied with the service."
* A traveler said: "A very cool experience. The guide, tobi, is a cool guy that knows the right places to try fifferent tastes and types of Rakia, including a very cool micro-brewery where some very nice brand is being made. We enjoyed it very much !!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena is a very warm, polite and accommodating tour guide. She transcends into a friend with time and makes you feel at comfort and ease whether you are travelling in a group or solo. Made the most out of my last hour confirmations with the tours, thanks to Jelena :)"
* A traveler said: "Western Serbia was amazing. All the sights and stops were very beautiful and interesting. Guide Bosko was very informative and very pleasant. Good value for the money."
* A traveler said: "My tour was quite useful of the historical point of view. The GUIDE- interpreter, was a knowledgeable person by name Nikola. He told me interesting stories about prominent people of Serbia. Regret that was short. I love Serbian people in general, very hospitable, helpful and carery."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour to go and see two of the jewels of Medieval Serbia. Absolutely worth the time. Goran and Maria were great guides. You will also get to enjoy the lovely mountains and landscape. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip. We enjoyed the scenes and learned a lot about the history of serbia. Highly recommend. You could consider spending couple of nights in the wooden city if you like the nature."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania