Top Belgrade Layover Tours
14 results | All Belgrade Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my two sons had the pleasure of taking this great tour. We walked through 3 diferent quiet bars and enjoyed a wide selection of local craft beers which are not commonly found in most places. We were a small group (4+guide) and the fact that we passed through bars which are of a more quiet nature gave us the opportunity to enjoy a calm, interesting and fun evening. Our guide was a cheerfull young guy, who knew quite a lot about the local night life of Belgrade (he also guides night-life tours in the city) and seemed to enjoy the experiense as much as we did. All together, a very nice experience, enjoyed both by the 20 year olds in the group as well as me (the "old" guy over 50...)"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip! Yelina was a great tour guide, who was very knowledgeable and fun. Lunch was really good, and we got to see a lot of cool sights in just one day. Great option for a day trip from Belgrade."
* A traveler said: "Jelena is a very warm, polite and accommodating tour guide. She transcends into a friend with time and makes you feel at comfort and ease whether you are travelling in a group or solo. Made the most out of my last hour confirmations with the tours, thanks to Jelena :)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy Stefan was extremely knowledgeable about Belgrade’s history.What made it an exceptional tour was the historical anecdotes which allowed greater visualisation of the historical events.There were four of us on the tour didn’t feel rushed at any point all together just a very pleasant day. Tour recommend for tourists as well as locals."
* A traveler said: "The experience was really wonderful, our guide Ivan was so helpful and friendly. He took us to various spots and described everything with extreme details. It was a great tour overall"
* A traveler said: "My driver was waiting as I left customs. We had a pleasant drive to my hotel. I was extremely satisfied with the service."
* A traveler said: "We are party of 6 and we arrived in Belgrade in Sept. 2019. The driver picked us up with a sign when we arrived in Begrade Airport.The same driver transferred us from hotel to airport. He is on time and very professional. We tipped him Euro 20 for service. It is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic and fun trip with our guide Alexander and 5 lovely people, that I will definitely remember. A very high level of organization, intellectually enriching and great human interaction. Definitely made me want to come back to Serbia to explore this lovely country further!"
* A traveler said: "I figured out that I will be having an eight-hour stopover at a relatively small Belgrade airport during my business trip. Instead of staying at the airport, I decided to visit Belgrade during the time between two flights. I found on the Viator's website exactly what I needed - a Belgrade Stopover Tour. The booking process went smoothly and and soon I was emailed a voucher for the tour.|I was welcomed at the arrival hall by driver, Mr. George and local guide, Miss Sonya.|The tour was excellent, and as described on the website. I saw all the main parts of the city, visited Belgrade Fortress and the huge temple of St. Sava. I was really surprised how impressive was the view from the fortress to the Sava and Danube rivers. Too bad it was windy there and a little cold. Since I was not adequately dressed, I urged the guide to hurry up. We also visited the pedestrian zone with the picturesque street of 'Knez Mihailova', where I had some free time for individual exploration, refreshment and souvenir shopping. Local guide was great, she has succeeded in bringing me closer to the complex and lasting history of Belgrade in an interesting way. The driver was very polite and attentive and his driving safe and moderate. The car was clean, air conditioned and really big. They brought me back on time to the airport for my next flight. Everything was very professional on their side.|I recommend this tour, much better option than staying at the airport. Belgrade is a very interesting city, with nice atmosphere. In my opinion, it deserves another visit in the future and a perhaps a weekend stay."
* A traveler said: "Ms. Dana (our tour guide) was very friendly and informative. We managed to learn something new about Serbia's culture, history and politics. Zemun, St. Sava Church, Mihailova, Belgrade Fortress and Danube River are among places that we visited during 10 hours stay in Belgrade. Seriously must try..Hvala"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania