Top Belgrade Classes & Workshops
22 results | All Belgrade Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my two sons had the pleasure of taking this great tour. We walked through 3 diferent quiet bars and enjoyed a wide selection of local craft beers which are not commonly found in most places. We were a small group (4+guide) and the fact that we passed through bars which are of a more quiet nature gave us the opportunity to enjoy a calm, interesting and fun evening. Our guide was a cheerfull young guy, who knew quite a lot about the local night life of Belgrade (he also guides night-life tours in the city) and seemed to enjoy the experiense as much as we did. All together, a very nice experience, enjoyed both by the 20 year olds in the group as well as me (the "old" guy over 50...)"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Milos is an amazing person and very friendly. He is very accommodative and shown me the entire tour with lot of information. I was a solo traveler and booked this trip. He became a good friend and made this trip memorable. I definitely recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip! Yelina was a great tour guide, who was very knowledgeable and fun. Lunch was really good, and we got to see a lot of cool sights in just one day. Great option for a day trip from Belgrade."
* A traveler said: "Jelena is a very warm, polite and accommodating tour guide. She transcends into a friend with time and makes you feel at comfort and ease whether you are travelling in a group or solo. Made the most out of my last hour confirmations with the tours, thanks to Jelena :)"
* A traveler said: "A very cool experience. The guide, tobi, is a cool guy that knows the right places to try fifferent tastes and types of Rakia, including a very cool micro-brewery where some very nice brand is being made. We enjoyed it very much !!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was really wonderful, our guide Ivan was so helpful and friendly. He took us to various spots and described everything with extreme details. It was a great tour overall"
* A traveler said: "Bojan was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave a lot of interesting information about Serbia and the site itself. The tour far exceeded my expectations. He knows a lot about the history of the country."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania