* A traveler said: "The guide was great! Spoke perfect English and was really beyond helpful in making sure we had the best of experiences."
* A traveler said: "All three of these places were awesome and unique! Our English-speaking driver was so kind and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was full of memories. You have the opportunity to visit three great areas/sites in 1 day. They all were well worth the time and we’re all interesting and different. The tour group was amazing. Completely comunitive from the beginning with my concerns and requests. I felt very safe on the tour while covid restrictions were in place. He did a terrific job taking me around the sites explaining the history and culture of Lebanon. The tour also includes a wonderful lunch at a local restaurant I would 100% recommend. I’m so thankful for this group that made my stay in Lebanon memorable."
* A traveler said: "This tour with Nakhal was amazing. It takes you to the breathtaking temples of Baalbek which is an absolute must if you visit Lebanon. The tour guide was very friendly and did a great job. The included lunch in Zahle was also very good."
* A traveler said: "You can not miss this excursion. Every site is truly amazing, views are impressive. Great guide tour and delicious lunch on the sea side!!"
* A traveler said: "I did the Qadisha Valley tour with Robin and I can only recommend him as a guide. The scenery was just amazing and Robin did a great job. Lunch was also yummy."
* A traveler said: "Overall a wonderful trip and experience. The guide and driver were so skilled and knowledgeable, the scenery and history was incredible. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour. You can see three of the main attractions of Lebanon in one day. Everything is very well organized. Everything was in time. Guide Ziad - the best! Fantastic lunch in Byblos at the open terrace with sea view."
* A traveler said: "Robin is a superstar teacher who is funny and knowledgeable. There is an impressive choice of recipes to choose from in this class, all packed with flavour. I enjoyed learning new techniques and spice combinations. I was able to cook a 3 course meal with Robin's coaching. I definitely recommend this class!"
* A traveler said: "Despite my flight being delayed more than 30 minutes, I was pleased to leave the exit hall to see a driver with a sign that had my name on it (and hence avoiding the stress and expense of getting to my hotel. The driver, Robin, was exceptionally friendly and even provided me with some helpful tips and advice for my first day in Lebanon."
* A traveler said: "Amazing drive. Getting ready to fly during the pandemic gets hectic. But Robin was helping me with the printing of the PCR test result and was incredibly generous in his service. Made a safe trip to the airport on time! Thanks xx"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The spectacular Roman ruins in Tyre are a must-see and the visit to the soap factory in Sidon was very enjoyable. Maghdouche was interesting also. I would have liked more time for souvenir shopping but everything else about the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day out to the peace and quiet of the valley of the saints and the peaceful forest of cedars. Lebanon is a stunning country and it didn't feel like a very long drive. Lunch was great too. Our guide Suzanna was ok although a bit unfriendly to the group at times."
* A traveler said: "Excellent organization ! Guide Paola and Driver Paul were just perfect! The Anjar part could be kept to a minimum.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)
- Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)
- Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)
- Jeita Grotto
- Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)
- Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)
- Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)
- Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab)
- Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)
- Byblos (Jbeil)
- Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)
- Chateau Ksara
- Tyre (Sour)
- Sidon (Saida)
- Gibran Museum
- Our Lady of Lebanon (Notre Dame du Liban)
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera