Top Austrian Alps Winter Sports
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
Classes & Workshops
Fun & Games
Winter Sports Tickets & Passes
Tickets & Passes
Skyscrapers & Towers
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Attractions & Museums
Nature and Wildlife
7 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Austrian mountains with a round-trip cable car ride between Innsbruck city center and the Nordkette, at the heart of the country’s nature park. Visit a cable car station designed by Zaha Hadid, then watch the ground drop away as you travel to Seegrube. Get a bird’s-eye view of Europe’s steepest ski slope, and spot climbers on the rocky face of the Karwendel. Explore the mountain at your own pace before boarding the cable car to make the return trip to Innsbruck.
Ride the Hungerburg Funicular from Innsbruck to the Nordkette mountain range, a jewel of the Karwendel National Park. Swap your pre-booked ticket for your pass at the ticket office and step aboard to admire sights of Innsbruck’s Goldenes Dachl surrounded by sweeping alpine vistas. Upgrade to include a ticket to Europe’s highest altitude zoo or just enjoy the round-trip ride.
Skiing is only one way to explore the mountains in winter, but from our point of view the most beautiful. With its numerous runs and variants, the Arlberg offers the right terrain for every learning phase.
In addition to the numerous slopes, the Arlberg offers countless cross-country runs. Powdering in untracked terrain is one of the special experiences that make freeriding an experience.
Ski tours in lonely nature away from lift systems. If you want to escape the hustle and bustle on crowded ski slopes, you are exactly right when touring. We start in lonely valleys and from there lay our own tracks on the mountain. A solid skiing ability and a certain basic condition is a prerequisite for enjoying this experience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Join our Ski school courses starting every Sunday and Monday. It's possible to start during the week, only one Saturday the ski school is closed.
Cross-country skiing courses - skating: Modern, elegant and fast - whether you are a beginner or advanced, together we learn the right technique and various steps. The basic technique is ice skating and double-decker thrust, we adapt all further steps to you and your needs, endurance and running distance. Cross-country skiing courses - classic: Rhythmic, meditative and powerful - the discipline is considered the ideal entry into cross-country skiing. Learning the basic technique with diagonal step, diagonal stick use and double-decker thrust is essential so that the fun glides right from the start and you enjoy success. Together we tackle descents and climbs, active lane changes and other step techniques. The duration of the cross-country courses is freely selectable (units of 1 to 3 hours are recommended)
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Winter Sports in Austrian Alps?
What Winter Sports in Austrian Alps are taking additional safety precautions?
What Winter Sports in Austrian Alps are good for avoiding crowds?
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Kitzsteinhorn Tours & Tickets
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Tours & Tickets
- Styrian Armory (Landeszeughaus) Tours & Tickets
- Imperial Palace (Hofburg) Tours & Tickets
- Area 47 Tours & Tickets
- Hungerburg Railway (Hungerburgbahn) Tours & Tickets
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum) Tours & Tickets
- Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl) Tours & Tickets
- Bergisel Ski Jump Tours & Tickets
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten) Tours & Tickets
- Kunsthaus Graz Art Museum (Kunsthaus Graz) Tours & Tickets
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt) Tours & Tickets
- Getreidegasse Tours & Tickets
- Graz City Hall (Grazer Rathaus) Tours & Tickets
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse) Tours & Tickets
- Ambras Castle (Schloss Ambras Innsbruck) Tours & Tickets
- Graz Schlossberg Tours & Tickets
- Graz Main Square (Hauptplatz) Tours & Tickets
- Salzburg Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia