Top Atlanta Half-day Tours
38 results | All Atlanta Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved the guide and his knowledge of sights and history of the different sections of Atlanta. The tour was worth the cost. EJ McGrue"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour on the history and black culture in Atlanta. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn the history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and she was detailed!! time went by very fast. He had time to look around at certain locations. the weather was beautiful and it really made a difference"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "My kids had a blast. 1st time there and will DEFINITELY be back. The 4d movies are amazing and the virtual games are life like"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Atlanta and learn about its beginnings. The history was wonderfully woven together with the various stops along the way. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "Arielle was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and a self-proclaimed history nerd, which I respect. The combination of food and drinks with the walk was well planned, not to mention delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "This experience couldn’t have been better! Our guide, Mira, lead with such knowledge and positivity and humor! Great bonding time with our group of 9."
* A traveler said: "He was really friendly we had a great time with him. Very funny man we would recommend him to all our friends."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "Awesome and knowledgeable tour guide. There was limited time but our interest in the city & the region was sufficiently stimulated. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Mickey, was exceptional. He knew the area and had a ton of behind the scenes knowledge about the show."
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable and very accommodating. The vehicle was comfortable. We visited quite a few very interesting places and he always had interesting information to provide. He made it feel like we were just talking with a friend about the various places that we visited around Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a genuinely nice person and made the experience more fun and interesting.Se is also a great driver.We saw some beautiful and interesting things and places. S. Williams was our guide and she is the best."
* A traveler said: "Chris was great. Very knowledgeable! Did a wonderful job showing us the location then tying it back to the movie with pictures. I highly recommend especially if you don’t know Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Dan was punctual, patient and knowledgeable. The tour was a unique blend of Atlanta history and Walking Dead/Marvel trivia. We enjoyed it thoroughly and are planning to utilize his services for our trip to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. Shelly was very informative and super nice! We would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun and interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Stone Mountain Park
- SunTrust Park
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Oakland Cemetery
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Fox Theatre
- Atlantic Station
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Margaret Mitchell House
- Krog Street Market
- Little Five Points
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Wren's Nest
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Callaway Gardens
- Inman Park
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee