Red Star Line Museum
Open Tue–Sun 10am–5pm.
Montevideostraat 3, Antwerp, Flanders, 2000
Open Tue–Sun 10am–5pm. Admission adults €6; seniors & students aged 12–26 €4; under 12 free. Take bus no. 17 to Rijnkaai. If driving, the Waagnatie paid car park is nearby.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Red Star Line Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Antwerp?
- Brabo Fountain
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen)
- Plantin-Moretus Museum
- Rubens House (Rubenshuis)
- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- Diamond District
- Central Station
- Antwerp Zoo (Dierentuin)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA)
- Het Zuid
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp (KMSKA)