Open Tue–Sun 10am–5pm
Vrijdagmarkt 22–23, Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, 2000
Vrijdagmarkt 22–23, Antwerp. Open Tue–Sun 10am–5pm. Admission adults €8; seniors & students aged 12–25 €6; free for children under 12. Take tram 4 to Groenplaats.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Plantin-Moretus Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Antwerp?
- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen)
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Rubens House (Rubenshuis)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA)
- Het Zuid
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp (KMSKA)
- Brabo Fountain
- FoMu (FotoMuseum)
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- Diamond District
- Central Station
- Red Star Line Museum