Waalsekaai 47, Antwerp, Flanders, 2000
Waalsekaai 47. Opening hours Tues-Sun 10am-6pm. Admission costs adults €8, seniors and students €4 and those under 26 €3. It is free for children under 18. Best accessed on bus No. 30 to Waterpoort; free car parking on Gedempte Zuiderdokken.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to FoMu (FotoMuseum)?
What else should I know about attractions in Antwerp?
- Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA)
- Het Zuid
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp (KMSKA)
- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- Plantin-Moretus Museum
- Grand Market Place (Grote Markt van Antwerpen)
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Rubens House (Rubenshuis)
- De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery
- Brabo Fountain
- Diamond District
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- Central Station
- Antwerp Zoo (Dierentuin)