Top Amsterdam Walking Tours
423 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Sean was an amazing guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable but made the entire tour fun and relaxing. Highly recommend this tour for anybody interested in the history and anecdotes of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "The tout guide was fabulous. He delivered knowledgeable heartfelt information was able to answer all our questions and never did we feel we were being rushed through the tour The guide had extensive historical knowledge and insight and delivery of information"
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Arunabha was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed our tour! He gave us a great history of the city and many interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Arum, was a great guide...lots of local knowledge about the town, history and culture...and obviously knew all the great local food spots...felt like a “local” during the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was really fun. The time flew by! The food was a great offering and all was tasty. The BEST part though was the history lesson, the stories, and our guide so full of character."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! The guide Tony showed us the entire red light district and made the tour exciting, interesting and fun. An absolute must do in Amsterdam! :)"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day today walking and eating with Thijs! Thijs navigated us through the beautiful neighborhood of Jordan where he shared a deep understanding of the local food scene and history. Be sure to go hungry. The food served was all local, diverse, and high quality. The shop owners were friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "We were a small group and the lady guide lovely! We had a lot of fun, really liked the bitter balls and the experience overall. Like walking around with a group of friends"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "A nice evening tour through the canals. They provided pillows and blankets which made it a comfy ride. Provided history and fun facts. All together a nice experience"
* A traveler said: "Our gift to other passengers is to sign up with Stephan van der meer +31646624649 His tour was a powerful , knowledgeable , insightful tour !!! We LOVED it!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to acquaint ourselves with the city so we could explore more later. Very personable and took great care of us. Enjoyed our half day very much and would say this is a must on your first day!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour& guide -Vikk’s in-depth knowledge And history of the area was amazing .full of facts and fun and straight talking -really enjoyed zero dull moments .Would highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a great guide. He gave us so much information and the museums would not have been worth it without knowing the history and stories of the art. You can tell Angelo loves what he does and I highly recommend this tour and him as a guide!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Cecelia gave us great insight into the life of Van Gogh. It took the experience to another level! It was so facinating hearing about the family members and their relationships with him, the things Van Gogh went through, his contemporaries and those relationships, etc. Highly recommend this tour - worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of my trip to Amsterdam. The guides were great and super funny. The scenery was incredible and the route not so difficult. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Anne Frank walking tour was very interesting and informative. Only disappointing thing was not being able to visit Anne Frank museum as could only book online and nowhere was this mentioned. Glad we went on the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Tony was a great tour guide. He answered all of our questions and paced the walk to meet our needs. The tour was a great introduction to first time visitors to the area."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Helena’s knowledge of Amsterdam and overall culture of Amsterdam was outstanding. She showed us both the expected and truly unexpected of Amsterdam with humor and a good pleasant nature. Well worth the time with her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Venustempel Sex Museum
- Johan Cruyff Arena
- Xtracold Icebar
- Singel Canal
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Torture Museum
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Holland Casino
- Museum Quarter (Museumplein)
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)
- Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)
- Waterlooplein Market
- This is Holland
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem