Top Amsterdam Cultural Tours
473 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "The tout guide was fabulous. He delivered knowledgeable heartfelt information was able to answer all our questions and never did we feel we were being rushed through the tour The guide had extensive historical knowledge and insight and delivery of information"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Cecelia gave us great insight into the life of Van Gogh. It took the experience to another level! It was so facinating hearing about the family members and their relationships with him, the things Van Gogh went through, his contemporaries and those relationships, etc. Highly recommend this tour - worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a great guide. He gave us so much information and the museums would not have been worth it without knowing the history and stories of the art. You can tell Angelo loves what he does and I highly recommend this tour and him as a guide!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Arunabha was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed our tour! He gave us a great history of the city and many interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour and he speaks very good and easy to understand English. He is very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Ciara was our guide and she was absolutely fantastic! She brought great energy, passion and education to the tour. Her knowledge and intricacies of Van Gogh, his life and art was superb. We really enjoyed this tour with Ciara and appreciate the education and insights she gave."
* A traveler said: "We were a small group and the lady guide lovely! We had a lot of fun, really liked the bitter balls and the experience overall. Like walking around with a group of friends"
* A traveler said: "Anne Frank walking tour was very interesting and informative. Only disappointing thing was not being able to visit Anne Frank museum as could only book online and nowhere was this mentioned. Glad we went on the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was really fun. The time flew by! The food was a great offering and all was tasty. The BEST part though was the history lesson, the stories, and our guide so full of character."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Our guide was very knowledgeable and answered every question we asked. Tour was better than We expected."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day today walking and eating with Thijs! Thijs navigated us through the beautiful neighborhood of Jordan where he shared a deep understanding of the local food scene and history. Be sure to go hungry. The food served was all local, diverse, and high quality. The shop owners were friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour by chance on Internet, after reading all the good reviews. This trip was very excellent! Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He was also our car driver, and a boat driver LOL We had a very good time, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the area. She talked about the different culture between Volendam and Edam and pointed out interesting historical features in architecture, etc. The windmills were my favorite part of the tour. They are so typical of what I expected to see in Holland!"
* A traveler said: "So worth doing. We are a family of four and were the only ones on the tour with Ilaria. She was a great guide and explained the background and context of paintings and artists that was memorable and really brought the paintings alive."
* A traveler said: "Great way to acquaint ourselves with the city so we could explore more later. Very personable and took great care of us. Enjoyed our half day very much and would say this is a must on your first day!"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find meeting place. Just on the other side of Centraal Station via free ferry. Rep was very courteous and helpful. Short bus ride to Windmill Village. Awesome demo of making wooden shoes. The lady was very knowledgeable about Gouda cheese.and the cheese shop was awesome. We only went inside the free spice Windmill with the wheels for stone grinding. Nice gift shops on property and we had adequate free time to walk around. Our guide was very informative. Good value."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Torture Museum
- Waterlooplein Market
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments
- Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)
- Holland Casino
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
- Johan Cruyff Arena
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Dam Square
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)
- Moco Museum
- Museum Van Loon
- National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)
- Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem