* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "This was a dream finally come true. It was not the least bit scary once in the air. It was such a smooth ride with magnificent views! Great Pilot"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "These guys were great...unfortunately we couldn't fly because of weather but they tried on 2 separate days to get us up and were just great about the whole process. And they were also just cool people which made our unavailability to fly a nice time even though it just didn't work out."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was super informative and a must for Breaking Bad fans! It was awesome to see so many filming locations… and Luigi had a story about each stop!"
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a wonderful tour guide. We loved seeing all the art Murals. E-bikes were fun!! We learned a lot"
* A traveler said: "Josh couldn’t have been a better guide - best compact history of New Mexico and Albuquerque I’ve ever heard! The ride highlighted the balance of urban, rural, and protected land that makes ABQ so special! We had a large group of varying cycling experience but all were able to enjoy the ride itself. Thanks for a memorable start to our week!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Although the Southwest flight into ABQ was due to arrive at midnight and was delayed by half an hour, I called and texted Chieftan a few times, and they were able to send a driver, Jonathan, to pick up within 15 minutes. Jonathan was a wonderful driver!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and designed our tor so we would not duplicate what we already saw."
* A traveler said: "We spent an entire day with our guide Any Atkins from Corm Maiden Tours. She was very attuned to our interests and made sure we were able to see a variety of sites and make the most of this visit. She was very knowledgable about the area and able to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "I feel so much more knowledgeable now regarding Pueblo Indian cultures and the Jemez group in particular. Amy, my guide, was very thorough with her narratives and very patient while answering all of my many questions. Can't say enough about the impressive landscapes and underlying geology. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nick, our guide was perfect. Warm and friendly, but also very knowledgeable and familiar with area and location cuisines. Also, had great feedback on everything from golf courses, to restaurants and hiking venues. Perfect way to spend 2 1/2 hours eating amazing food and making new friends!"
* A traveler said: "The tour experience with the Corn Maidens was terrific! Our guide listened to our interests and planned an itinerary that met our every wish. I would seek out Amy Atkins and her partner next time we're in New Mexico."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun and different way to spend the morning. It took us around to different sites in Old Town Albuquerque so we could see and experience the area and know what places and activities we might want to spend more time with. The questions were hard enough to be challenging, but not so hard that we couldn't figure them out. It took us a little over 90 minutes, which I thought was just about perfect. I'll look for these in other cities we visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona